You may not realize that ticket sales cover only a portion of the increasing costs of producing BMT/Stars productions. As a non-profit organization, BMT/Stars relies on the tax-deductible donations of thousands of individuals each year to continue to bring quality community theatre to Bakersfield, as well as provide valuable arts education programs to the Kern County community. Our main Stars Theatre Restaurant season consists of 7 major productions over the span of a year. Each show includes approximately 16 performances. Lets break down those numbers:
NUMBER OF PERFORMANCES: 7 SHOWS
AVERAGE ATTENDANCE: 150
9 X 150 = 1,350 TOTAL IMPRESSIONS
Sponsoring a show comes with an array of amazing benefits, the number one being exposure to our audience base. With a show sponsorship you will receive the following:
- Acknowledgment in print ads, including the Bakersfield Californian.
- Web and social media acknowledgment on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and www.bmtstars.com.
- Marquee display on Chester Avenue.
- Full page ad in show playbill for the entire run of show.
- Table presentation in the Stars Theatre Restaurant lobby displayed during all business hours. Table materials must be provided by naming organization.
- Complimentary show tickets for a table of six in the Steinert VIP viewing room. Includes dinner and choice of wine. Approx. value $560.
- Pre-show announcement and recognition of show sponsor.
Please consider BMT/Stars a worthy investment in your community. For more information, please contact (661) 325-6100 or email us at email@example.com. Bakersfield Music Theatre & Stars Theatre Restaurant is a Nonprofit 501(c3) corporation.