5th Annual Dancing at the Stars Fundraiser
Main Event - April 13, 2019 - SOLD OUT! | Preview Performance - April 12, 2019 - SOLD OUT!
Tickets On Sale Now:
Encore Performance - April 14, 2019
BMT/Stars is proud to host the 5th annual Dancing at the Stars fundraiser and competition! Dancing at the Stars pairs local celebrities with professional dancers to raise funds for the non-profit theatre organization. Winners are chosen (in part) based on the amount of money raised by each couple. Will your favorite celebrity take home the trophy? Be sure to vote and donate! Remember: every vote directly benefits BMT/Stars and its mission to produce quality theatre and theatre education in Kern County.
TICKET SALES & VOTING BEGIN MARCH 1, 2019!
2019 Celebrities & Choreographers
• Andrae Gonzales (Bakersfield City Councilmember, Ward 2) and Marnie Forzetting
• Robin Mangarin-Scott (Vice President of Strategic Marketing/Communications, Dignity Health and Former News Anchor) and Cody Garcia
• Tami Mlcoch (KGET 17 News Anchor) and Roland Brown
• Mai Shawwa (Attorney) and David Moreno
• Julia Kiuftis (Mrs. Bakersfield 2019) and Bethany Rowlee
• Tim Terrio (Founder/President, Terrio Physical Therapy and Fitness) and Marilyn Stone
• Roberto de Leon (Teacher) and Ann Conrad
• Robin Paggi (Training and Development Specialist, Worklogic HR) and Mike Audie
Vote for your favorite couple by making a tax-deductible donation to BMT/Stars. $1 = 1 Vote.
Please visit the box office M-F 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to submit cash or check votes. You may also vote over the phone with a credit card by calling (661) 325-6100.
***ON SALE NOW!***
Preview Night, Friday, April 12: Doors at 6 p.m. Show at 8 p.m.
Main Event, Saturday, April 13: Doors at 6 p.m. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. Show at 8 p.m.
Encore Performance, Sunday, April 14: Doors at 12:30 p.m. Lunch at 1 p.m. Show at 2 p.m.
Jim and Jeanne Fillbrandt
The Law Offices of Kyle J. Humphrey
Terrio Physical Therapy
The Law Offices of David A. Torres
Monsignor Craig Harrison
The Law Office of Mai Shawwa
The Law Offices of Emily de Leon
The Law Office of Elliot Magnus
B. Scott Winkler, Shafter Law