6th Annual Dancing at the Stars Fundraiser
COVID-19: DANCING AT THE STARS WILL BE POSTPONED. DATES TBA. ALL TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY A BMT/STARS REPRESENTATIVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS TIME.
Bakersfield Music Theatre is proud to host the 6th annual Dancing at the Stars fundraiser and competition at Stars Theatre Restaurant! Dancing at the Stars pairs local celebrities with professional dancers to raise funds for the non-profit theatre organization. Winners are chosen (in part) based on the amount of money raised by each couple. Will your favorite celebrity take home the trophy? Be sure to vote and donate! Remember: every vote directly benefits BMT/Stars and its mission to produce quality theatre and performing arts education in Kern County.
2020 Celebrities & Choreographers
• Nik Boone (Owner, Ascend Real Estate) and Caitlin Shearer
• Michael Bowers (Director of Public Relations and Business Development, Centric Healthcare) and Ann Conrad
• Blake Campbell (Operations Manager for South Valley, Four Star Fruit) and Danielle Humphrey
• Megan Gregor (Principal, West High School) and David Moreno
• Kristin Hagan (Attorney at Law) and Roland Brown
• Russell Johnson (Owner, Common Sense Consulting) and Lauren Mawson
• Joshua King (Third Grade Teacher and Internet Sensation) and Marilyn Stone
• Justin Salinas (Baker/Owner, Cake It With Justin) and Bethany Rowlee
Vote for your favorite couple by making a tax-deductible donation to BMT/Stars. $1 = 1 Vote.
When voting online, please disregard the "ticket delivery method" field. Thank you.
Please visit the box office M-F 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to submit cash or check votes. You may also vote over the phone with a credit card by calling (661) 325-6100.
***ON SALE NOW!***
Preview Performance: March 27, 2020 - SOLD OUT!
Main Event: March 28, 2020 - SOLD OUT!
Encore Performance: March 29, 2020 - Click Here For Tickets
Preview Night, Friday, March 27, 2020: Bar opens at 5 p.m. Doors at 6 p.m. Show at 7:30 p.m.
Main Event, Saturday, March 28, 2020: Bar opens at 5 p.m. Doors at 6 p.m. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. Show at 8 p.m.
Encore Performance, Sunday, March 29, 2020: Doors open at 1 p.m. Show at 2 p.m.
Jim and Jeanne Fillbrandt
The Campbell Family
The Law Offices of Kyle J. Humphrey
Honorable Colette Humphrey
The Law Offices of David A. Torres