*** This event is SOLD OUT. To be put on a waiting list, please call the box office. ***
Stars Theatre Restaurant
1931 Chester Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93301
Main Event: Saturday, March 28, 2020
Bar open at 5 p.m.
Doors at 6 p.m.
Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Show at 8 p.m.
Main Event: Saturday, 4/13: $100 per person SOLD OUT!
*** TO BE PUT ON WAITING LIST, PLEASE CALL (661) 325-6100 ***
Prime Rib served with baked potato and fresh-steamed vegetables
Charbroiled salmon served with rice pilaf and fresh-steamed vegetables
Fettuccine Alfredo (vegetarian) pasta served served with fresh-steamed vegetables
About the Event
BMT/Stars is proud to host the 6th annual Dancing at the Stars fundraiser and competition! Dancing at the Stars pairs local celebrities with professional dancers to raise funds for the non-profit theatre organization. Winners are chosen (in part) based on the amount of money raised by each couple. Will your favorite celebrity take home the trophy? Be sure to vote and donate! Remember: every vote directly benefits BMT/Stars and its mission to produce quality theatre and theatre education in Kern County.
2020 Celebrities & Choreographers
• Nik Boone (Owner, Ascend Real Estate) and Caitlin Shearer
• Michael Bowers (Director of Public Relations and Business Development, Centric Healthcare) and Ann Conrad
• Blake Campbell (Operations Manager for South Valley, Four Star Fruit) and Danielle Humphrey
• Megan Gregor (Principal, West High School) and David Moreno
• Kristin Hagan (Attorney at Law) and Roland Brown
• Russell Johnson (Owner, Common Sense Consulting) and Lauren Mawson
• Joshua King (Third Grade Teacher and Internet Sensation) and Marilyn Stone
• Justin Salinas (Baker/Owner, Cake It With Justin) and Bethany Rowlee
Vote for your favorite couple by making a tax-deductible donation to BMT/Stars. $1 = 1 Vote.VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE HERE!